Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Assignment 6

What I learned in English so far was the use of the blogs. I never used blogs before,especially for a class. I thought that was pretty cool and interesting. I learned that just because a poem is short,doesn't mean your going to understand it rigt off the back. It can take several times to read a poem to understand it. Piece by piece, its easier to interpret line after line. After that their can be a visualization, an idea of what the poem is really trying to mean. I like the combination of using blogs,but still being able to write papers as well. It gives more chioces and opportunities, to concentrate in different parts of writing and reading. I personally love to write, no so much reading but in this class there's balance of the two. I get to practice with my writing,since I haven't done it for awhile, and get to learn new writing skills & how other write,by the use of the blogs. Which is very helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment